|An unprecedented number of anti-Semitic attacks occurred during 5781. Your Community Security Initiative can work with you to make your 5782 High Holiday services safer and more secure. Join us on Tuesday, August 10, 2021@12 noon for our webinar. Click here to make a reservation.
Program (in process)
- Challenges to the security of NY’s Jewish community: a situation report
- Mitchell D. Silber, Executive Director, CSI
- Rebecca Federman, Intelligence Analyst, CSI
- New resources for faith-based organizations from DHS-CISA
- Mohamed Telab, CPP, Chief of Protective Security| Region II, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- Stephen Allyn, Protective Security Advisor
- Top Ten Ways to Secure Your High Holiday Services
- Terence M. Byrne, Manhattan Security Manager, CSI
- Liron Filiby, Long Island Security Manager, CSI
- The Community Security Service: empower your synagogue in volunteer safety and security
- Richard Priem, Deputy National Director | Community Security Service
- Charles Berkowitz, Director of New York Operations
- For help with High Holiday security planning, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your regional security manager will be in touch.
- To schedule a security assessment of your Jewish institution in NYC, Long Island or Westchester, click here.