Please support our programs which work to protect and craft solutions for our diverse Jewish community and the greater New York community.
To pay by credit card, please complete the form below.
Please make checks payable to JCRC-NY and send to:
520 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1400
New York, NY 10018
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on:
- Other payment options, including donor advised funds such as Jewish Communal Fund, wire and stock transfer, and Zelle
- Becoming a monthly donor, which allows us to plan ahead and make the most of your gift
- Making a Qualified Charitable Donation, where you contribute the value of an appreciated IRA and realize tax benefits.
- Legacy giving
Thank you for your donation!
Required fields are marked in red.
Please give generously. The future of New York's Jewish community in a city as diverse and complex as New York depends upon it. Our work benefits New York City, Westchester, and Long Island. We lead by example in reaching out to all faith based and ethnic communities in New York. Your priorities are ours, too:
- Create a more connected Jewish community in New York by building bridges and cultivating understanding among diverse groups in the Jewish community.
- Cultivate deeper relationships with the broader New York community to address critical issues and engender a shared society.
- Ensure the security of the Jewish community.
- Engage in local advocacy for Israel and foster meaningful dialogue on Israel and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.