JCRC-NY maintains a dialogue between the Jewish community and governmental officials at the city, state and federal levels.
- It hosts discussions between Jewish communal leadership and key elected and appointed officials.
- It hosts an annual – Congressional Breakfast
- It represents the widely diverse New York Jewish community to law enforcement officials regarding racial tensions, bias crimes, Torah thefts and terrorist threats.
- It advocates on local to national issues and legislation which affect the Jewish community.
- It promotes voter education and encourages participation in the Jewish community.
Statements of Community Concerns – Since 1995
How to Get Permits for Demonstrations in NYC
Elected Officials Finder
Election Year Guidelines for Jewish Organizations: English | Russian
Who’s on the Ballot – Check Back in Summer/Fall 2015
Questions – Contact – Public Policy