Quick tips for security guidance
Many people wonder, as the High Holidays approach: Have they taken adequate steps to protect their institutions. If you’re looking for guidance, here are some resources:
- Are you prepared? 5 steps to make your facility safer and more secure A quick overview of the items (with links) to consider at the beginning of the year.
- Security & Emergency Resources Page. Find a wide range of resources on security and emergency planning.
- Active shooter resources. Consolidating materials from DHS, the FBI , the NYPD and JCRC-NY.
- Cybersecurity Resources Page
Here are some materials from our partners at the ADL.
- Security Recommendations for the High Holidays
- 18 Best Practices for Jewish Institutional Security
- What Every Congregant Should Know About Security
- Considerations for Digital and Online Security at Jewish Institutions
- Guide to Detecting Surveillance of Jewish Institutions
- ADL Guide to Protecting Your Religious or Communal Institution