Active threat training
How should organizations prepare for a an active threat attack. Over 1,000 people registered for the CSI training on February 2, 2022 to learn what they can do if an attack occurs and how they should plan, prepare and train . Click the video below to watch a recording of the session.
- Presentation slides. CSI Active Threat Presentation
- Videos. FBI Active Shooter Resources including short videos
- Resources. DHS and Federal Resources to Prevent Targeted Violence and Threats
- Grants. The NPSG grants are coming soon. Get started now. For more information click to: www.jcrcny.org/securitygrants
- Request CSI services. To request CSI physical and cybersecurity assessments, training and procurement assistance, start here.
- Subscribe. Apply to be added to the CSI mailing list.