See more resources at www.jcrcny.org/securityresources
Security and emergency planning at camps
- David Pollock’s Emergency and Security Planning for Summer Camps.
- Click here – Subscribe to JCRC-NY Security and Emergency Preparedness Alerts.
- JCRC-NY’s Security Blog
- Emergency Planning: Disaster and Crisis Response Systems for Jewish Organizations
Published by Jewish Federations of North America; written by John Jay College of Criminal Justice and JCRC-NY
- Active Shooter Guide , NYPD
- Sample Building Access Policies and Procedures (PDF)
Balancing institutional goals of being welcoming and secure.
- Crisis and Emergency Risk Communication,resources from the Centers of Disease Control.
- JCRC-NY’s Camp “Go-Kits” (PDF)
Think about the information you need to have handy in an emergency. Keep this information up-to-date and place it in a safe, but obvious place so that you can easily grab it in an emergency.
- JCRC-NY’s Power Outages 101 for Jewish Organizations (PDF)
Learn how to plan for a common emergency that can give you the tools to plan for larger emergencies.
- Security Awareness (PDF)
Terrorist acts and other attacks are often preceded by active surveillance of a target; learn how to detect hostile surveillance before an incident occurs. By Paul DeMatties, Senior Advisor on Corporate Security Programs and Director of the Counter-Terrorism Assessment Program, John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
- ADL Security Website