Information on Israel
Israel’s July 2018 Nation State Law – Backgrounder
US Recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital – 12.7.2017
- JCRC-NY Statement on Recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital
- Audio of Dec. 8, 2017 JCRC-NY Conference Call with Aaron David Miller
- Audio of Dec. 11, 2017 – JCRC-NY Conference Call with Elliott Abrams
Information for Combating Delegitimization of Israel
What is Delegitimization?
- Rockets and the Delegitimization of Israel, JINSA – Jewish Institue for Nat’l Security Affairs
- Israel’s Legitimacy in the International Arena – Reut Institute
- The Phenomenon of Delegitimization in the Overall Context of Attitudes towards Israel and the Jewish People, Michael Herzog, 2010 Conference on the Future of the Jewish People
What is the Boycott, Divestment & Sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel?
- Building a Political Firewall Against Israel’s Delegitimization: Conceptual Framework, Reut Institute
- The BDS Movement Promotes Delegitimization of the State of Israel, Reut Institute
More Information – Israel & International Resources
Questions – Contact – Israel & International Affairs