NY Application Package Released | More JCRC assistance
The NY application package is posted here.
All NY applicants must submit their materials via E-Grants by 11:59 PM on June 10, 2013.
- Check this blog and www.jcrcny.org/securitygrants often. We update existing and create additional materials. Find valuable additional assistance and suggestions at JFNA’s homeland security web page (registration required).
- Webinar. Click here to view a recording of the JCRC Webinar on the Nonprofit Security Grant Program application process here and the slides here.
- Nonprofit Security Grant Checklist 2013. The checklist is a step-by-step guide to help you complete the application package. Download it here.
- NY required attachments. This year applicants are required to submit a number of additional forms. Find out more here.
- Mission statement. Applicants will be required to upload their organizational mission statements along with theirInvestment Justification. We haven’t checked this, but it is likely that organizations that have not attached their mission statements will not be considered for a grant. Fear not. We posted What is a mission statement? to guide organizations without a mission statement.