From NY DHSES
- FY 2019 NSGP Request for Applications Updated
- FEMA Clarification on Contracted Security Personnel New
- FY 2019 NSGP Investment Justification
- Vendor Responsibility Questionnaire (pdf / doc)
- FY 2019 NSGP E-Grants Tutorial
- AEL List
- NSGP FAQs – Updated
Click here for the JCRC-NY updated Investment Justification tutorial.
From the NY DHSES FAQ’s
Question: What makes a strong Investment Justification?
- Clearly identified risks, vulnerabilities and consequences;
Description of findings from a previously conducted vulnerability assessment;
- Details of any incident(s) including description, dates, etc.;
- A brief description of any supporting documentation (such as police reports or photographs) that is submitted as part of the application, if applicable;
- Explanation of how the investments proposed will mitigate or address the vulnerabilities identified from a vulnerability assessment;
- Establish a clear linkage with investment(s) and core capabilities (See National Preparedness Goal); see http://www.fema.gov/national-preparedness-goal for information on core capabilities;
- All activities proposed in the application are allowable costs per the FY 2019 NSGP RFA;Realistic milestones that consider the Environmental Planning and Historic Preservation (EHP) review process, if applicable; and
- Description of the project manager or managers’ level of experience.